Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Affiliate Support Manager
Global pharmacovigilance position as the first contact point for all Affiliate Drug Safety Officers
Het bedrijf / The company
The organisation is an international pharmaceutical organisation that has been operating in at least forty countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They operate on a global level and most teams have a global focus. They have everything in house from research, development, manufacturing and warehousing to sales and marketing. It is their hope to change tomorrow’s world and to improve the lives of individuals by providing innovative medicines in areas of health, where there is an urgent need for better treatments. The organisation is clearly focused on bringing high-quality medicines to the market to reach their goals. Wouldn`t it be lovely to join them in their journey? At this moment they are open to meet an enthusiastic candidate for a temporary position as Affiliate Support Manager at their office in Leiden.
De functie / The role
In the role as Affiliate Support Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day interactions with and guidance of the Affiliate Drug Safety Officers (DSOs) to ensure all affiliate local pharmacovigilance systems, processes and procedures are compliant, efficient and in line with global/regional regulatory requirements, policies and procedures. You are going to serve as a first point of contact for all global DSOs, monitor affiliate performance, train affiliate staff, ensure audit and inspection readiness of affiliates, and identify, develop, and implement process improvements. Other tasks are ensuring training requirements for DSOs are kept up to date, managing projects and working together with cross-functional teams.
Het profiel / Your profile
• at least a bachelor’s degree
• at least 7 years of relevant experience, or 5 years including a master’s degree
• in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements
• understanding of all aspects of pharmacovigilance and related disciplines
• strong problem-solving skills
• good professional and interpersonal communication skills; both oral and written in English
• willingness to travel up to 50%
Het aanbod / The offer
• an amazing opportunity to use your skills and experience
• working at a quality-orientated organisation in the pharmaceutical industry
• working in an international environment
• a temporary contract or an independent contract from Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim
• a contract for 12 months with the possibility to extend
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/21-038, to Sandra van Putten: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.