Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Medical Scientific Liaison Oncology
Novartis is looking for a Medical Scientific Liaison Oncology! Within the medical affairs oncology team, we work every day with dedication and inspiration to extend and prolong the lives of cancer patients in the Netherlands.
Het bedrijf / The company
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
De functie / The role
Novartis is looking for a Medical Scientific Liaison Oncology! Within the medical affairs oncology team, we work every day with dedication and inspiration to extend and prolong the lives of cancer patients in the Netherlands. We have a broad portfolio of treatments with a clear focus on melanoma, lung cancer and breast cancer. Due to an internal move, we currently have a vacancy for an experienced MSL Oncology in the melanoma team. Since the focus of medical affairs continuously changes as our portfolio matures and new innovations are developed, it is highly likely that your focus will shift to new indications or new compounds in the future. This flexibility is key to how we work at Novartis, driven by curiosity and innovation. In this role, you can be off to a flying start in one of our strategic indications, while knowing that our innovative and unprecedented pipeline will offer you new areas to explore in the future! For that flying start, you should have a thorough knowledge of the melanoma field and a scientific network within it.
Het profiel / Your profile
• Academic degree in Medicine, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy or similar;
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within medical affairs, preferably within oncology;
• Advanced communication and presentation skills (oral and written) in Dutch (native speaker) and English (fluent).
What you bring:
• You have an external focus and have demonstrated excellence in building customer relationships with your strong negotiation skills and persuasive attitude;
• You are a team player with a taste for crossfunctional success;
• You use your creativity and curiosity to identify innovative partnerships with concrete win-win outcomes;
• You can follow through on your creative ideas and execute your projects timely and compliantly.
Het aanbod / The offer
What we offer:
• A curious, unbossed and inspiring international work environment;
• Being a part of the dynamic, diverse and flexible medical team, responsible for many of tomorrow’s innovations;
• Plenty of chances to work on your personal development;
• Excellent working conditions.
Reactie / Reaction
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please feel free to contact the Novartis Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.