Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Medical Service Representative
Ideal position to gain medical knowledge within the pharmaceutical industry!
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is a global service provider in the field of business process management and IT solutions. For example, the organisation takes over the financial and personnel administration of large companies. The company also supports a leading pharmaceutical company in the field of information provision to the Benelux market and beyond. To expand the current activities toward Belgium, the company is now looking for candidates who have completed a medical or Life Sciences degree at university master's level and are looking for their first job within the pharmaceutical industry!
De functie / The role
As a Medical Service Representative you will work at the Medical Services Department of the Customer Contact Center. You will handle questions related to approximately 85 products that a leading pharmaceutical company currently has on the market. The questions are asked by healthcare professionals such as pharmacists and doctors, but also by consumers, by telephone or by e-mail. You will also handle product complaints, suggestions for improvement and side effects in accordance with legislation and regulations, within a certain time limit and with an emphasis on a high degree of quality and satisfaction towards the customer. You are responsible for the correct input and processing of information with an eye for detail. Are you interested? Look if you fit the profile!
Het profiel / Your profile
• master's degree in a medical field, such as Pharmacy or Biomedical Sciences
• preferably some experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• able to communicate effectively on a medical level within and outside the organisation
• stress resistant, communicative, systematic, precise, coordinating ability, problem-solving and customer-oriented
• good command of the Dutch (or Flemish), French and English language, both orally and in writing
Het aanbod / The offer
• learning on the job with intensive guidance for obtaining your Licence to Operate (LtO)
• opportunity to get to know the pharmaceutical industry from within by communicating with different departments
• competitive salary (including travel allowance and bonus scheme)
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-100-DD, to Anneke Aangeenbrug : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Anneke Aangeenbrug at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.