Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Challenging position focused on Project Management and Business Development within a fast-growing organisation
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is a fast-growing contract development organisation for the pharmaceutical industry. They assist pharmaceutical companies, from virtual biotech to big pharma, in bringing their valued molecule(s) to the clinic and market. The organisation provides a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of molecule-to-medicine development and manufacturing services. They are operating from six sites in Europe with the headquarters in Belgium. At the site in Assen their experienced team of Bioanalytical Scientists has expertise in analysing a wide range of compounds in biological matrices. The organization offers the full range of bioanalytical services, from discovery research through to GLP compliant (pre)clinical studies. Their aim is to help the customer seamlessly move from the discovery phase to the regulated toxicology- and all clinical phases. With a team of 80 bioanalytical experts and an extension and upgrade to a 3500 m2 state of the art GLP certified bioanalytical laboratory our client is ready to grow in the number of employees and the type of service provided.
De functie / The role
As a Director Bioanalysis you will be responsible for the team which consists of Project Managers, Analytical Writers and Business Developers. In this position you will coordinate and supervise the planning and execution of daily work. You keep an overview of the projects, think along and act as a problem solver when necessary. The team itself is very senior and independent but has a need for coordination and thinking along with the activities. Furthermore, you will be part of the Technical Sales team and coordinate business-related activities in close collaboration with Business Development. An important point of attention in this position is to coach the Project Management team towards a more commercial way of working in a fast-growing organisation. As Director Bioanalysis you will be part of the Management Team of the location in Assen. So, are you up for this challenge within a dynamic and ambitious environment? Are you communicative, commercial driven and convincing?
Het profiel / Your profile
• Master’s degree or PhD in (Bio)Science
• minimum of 10 years of experience within Bioanalyses preferably in a management position
• strategic and organizational oversight of all bioanalytical activities (method development, validation and sample analysis)
• sound knowledge of Ligand Binding Assay platforms (including ELISA and MSD-ECL) and mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
• in-depth understanding of GxP and international regulatory guidelines (e.g. FDA and EMEA)
• able to build and sustain cooperative business relationships and able to work effectively with colleagues in a variety of settings
• communicative, convincing and commercial
• excellent written and verbal skills in both English and Dutch
Het aanbod / The offer
• responsible and strategic position within an ambitious organisation
• direct responsibility for Project Management and Business Development
• leading a senior and independent team
• building and maintaining internal and external relationships
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/020-055-FMF, to Tim van Loon: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.