Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Business Development Manager
Challenging and strategical position within ambitious and growing organisation
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is founded in 2001 and is an independent company that offers professional medical writing services all around the world to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, food and medical device industry. Over the years, they have gained extensive experience in the presentation and interpretation of data into well-structured and clear scientific documents, and have contributed to several successful regulatory submission dossiers. This organisation supports companies in the preparation of the documentation to speed up the development processes on the way to regulatory submission and approval. Today, the organisation is a group of experienced professionals, familiar with all the various types of documents in a wide range of therapeutic fields. For the growth of the organisation and to become even more future-proof, they are looking for a driven and ambitious Business Development Manager. In this role you are responsible for all sales and commercial activities and you report directly to the CEO.
De functie / The role
As Business Development Manager you are responsible for generating new opportunities and growing sales with (new) clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industry. Your main task is to expand and strengthen existing relationships and acquire new customers. You will be doing this by identifying prospects by research, generate new leads, use cold calling to prospective clients and develop client relationships with existing accounts. Furthermore, you will be responsible for initiating client meetings, account management and active networking within the several industries. Also, you will be accountable for sales and business strategies including competitor analysis and you will have the responsibility for marketing and promotion material in collaboration with the marketing department. This position will mean frequent travel to new potential as well as existing customers to have face to face meetings (in the present time observing the Covid-19 measures). For this independent, free and responsible role, we are looking for a driven, enthusiastic networker who wants to further improve and expand the commercial activities of this organisation.
Het profiel / Your profile
• Bachelor degree in Science or Business
• at least 3 years’ experience with business development in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry
• a demonstrable and relevant network within the Life Science industry is a must
• experienced in sales planning, solution selling techniques, negotiating and conflict resolution
• excellent written and verbal language skills in English and Dutch
• ambitious, proactive, driven and communicative
• able to build and sustain cooperative working relationships and able to work effectively with colleagues in a variety of settings
Het aanbod / The offer
• challenging and strategical position within growing organisation
• autonomy and responsibility to achieve pre-set goals
• direct influence on the sales, marketing and strategy of the company
• building and maintaining internal and external relationships
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-080-FMF, to Tim van Loon : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.