Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Field Market Access Manager
Responsible and strategic position within a growing biopharmaceutical company
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company with 17 marketed products, a pipeline of late stage drug candidates and patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. Their product portfolio consists of products for HIV, Hepatitis, Oncology and Anti-fungal. You will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. By joining this client, you will become part of their mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases. With approximately 40 colleagues based in Amsterdam, the organization has significantly grown in the past few years. Due to their strong pipeline in combination with an existing portfolio, the Field Market Access Manager position is of strategic importance to secure further access and future business growth in The Netherlands. Are you up for this challenge?
De functie / The role
As a Field Market Access Manager your primary focus is on ensuring and broadening access for patients for the current and future products. In addition, you need to optimize funding for service delivery at insurer and hospital level. You will establish and manage long term business relationships with key stakeholders and execute the Market Access Strategy. Also, you will develop a differentiated field access strategy for key stakeholders. This strategy ensures that the portfolio supports product pricing and reimbursement objectives. Within the local cross functional team, you will focus on the economic dimension of maintaining access and positioning of our products. Furthermore, you will explore innovative ways of collaboration and make sure that the products are care based on their value for patients and the healthcare system. Within this position, close collaboration with the Associate Director Value & Access will be paramount and you will focus on creating value for all stakeholders and in that respect, insights in the dynamics of the Dutch Market Access Environment is of the utmost importance!
Het profiel / Your profile
• A Master of Science or PhD degree preferably in Economics, Health Economics, Business studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant field
• Field Market Access or Key Account Management experience in Life Sciences, preferably with innovative high value medicines.
• Experience of developing strong and successful relationships with Hospital budget holders or Private Health Insurance Companies.
• Understanding of the local policy & payer environment and a deep understanding of local priorities.
• Strong relationship building skills and ability to establish successful strategic networks.
• Strategic thinking and ability to influence senior managers to adopt ideas and strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive and a team player.
• Excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Het aanbod / The offer
• responsible and strategic role within a growing biopharmaceutical company
• organization with a strong pipeline of new products
• working in a proactive and driven cross-functional team
• direct influence on the local Market Access strategy
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-082-DD, to Tim van Loon : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.