Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Regulatory Database Manager
Fulltime position managing the regulatory database within an international pharmaceutical organisation
Het bedrijf / The company
The organisation supplies pharmaceutical products focusing on the development and commercialization of hospital and orphan products. They sell a variety of products to different therapeutic areas.
De functie / The role
As Regulatory Database Manager your responsibility is to guarantee the compliance of the organisation’s MAs portfolio information in the department’s database. You will do so by ensuring the entry and updating of product or activity related information. In addition to this, you will ensure regular data integrity/Quality Control checks. You will also manage the access authorizations and ensure users’ training and update the work instructions. Furthermore, you will be responsible for general communication with the database supplier and keep track of developments in the submission field. Lastly, you will ensure the development and improvements to the system. All in all, in collaboration with the Regulatory Affairs Managers, you will be key in managing the administrative actions and the Regulatory database.
Het profiel / Your profile
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in (or similar to) Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Chemistry or Biology
• two to three years of relevant experience
• good knowledge of database management
• good knowledge of MAs files and medical products registration procedures
• experience in database validation is preferred
• eedicated, autonomous, rigorous and able to face and solve issues
• good relational skills
• good communication skills in English, French is optional
Het aanbod / The offer
• fulltime position within an international pharmaceutical organization
• variety of products in different therapeutic areas
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/20-046-FMF, to Jamie van der Heijde : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Jamie van der Heijde at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.