Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Supply Chain Fulfilment Coordinator
A temporary assignment for ten months at a large pharmaceutical company
(Haarlem, The Netherlands)
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is a world leader in the healthcare industry. They aim for a healthy world.
Through their medicines, vaccines, biological therapies, and support services they offer health solutions for people and animals in over 140 countries. They also demonstrate their commitment to an increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver their products to the people who need them. The organization has three main locations with approximately 4.500 employees. This position is located in Haarlem.
De functie / The role
As a Supply Chain Fulfilment Coordinator you are responsible for maintaining and building relationships with the assigned customers, the relevant supply sites and other stakeholders (End to End (E2E) Planners, Global Logistics, Finance and Quality). The Supply Chain Fulfilment Coordinator acts as primary contact for the customer; receives, analyses and processes their forecasts and orders; manages their inventory and deliveries and supports new product introductions. This is all done with the objective to reach maximum customer satisfaction, at consummate cost, ensuring optimal supply chain performance in compliance with established guidelines and procedures. In this role you will be reporting to the Manager Demand Management and Supply Chain Fulfilment.
Het profiel / Your profile
• Bachelor or proven equivalent with experience in a related business (Supply Chain, Project Management, Logistics, Planning, Procurement, Business Planning or equivalent).
• Two years of experience in a Customer Service environment.
• Fluent in English both spoken and written.
• Knowledge of and experience in MRP-systems.
• Customer-focused, analytical, accurate, able to meet deadlines and a team player.
• Basic understanding of working in a GMP and/or GDP environment and basic knowledge of Lean 6 sigma is a an advantage.
Het aanbod / The offer
• A challenging job within a large pharmaceutical company.
• A temporary assignment till June 30th, 2021.
• Contract of Derks & Derks Detachering.
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your curriculum vitae and motivation to Ms. Anneke Aangeenbrug, under reference number DT/20-084-DD, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please call Ms. Anneke Aangeenbrug or Sandra van Putten on: 033-4728087. A capacity test may be part of the selection method.
Our client has chosen Derks and Derks for the selection of the candidates. We therefore ask you to send your application to Derks and Derks.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
If this is not quite the position you are seeking, please check http://www.derksenderks.nl/vacatures for other interesting jobs.