Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Director Market Access & Reimbursement
Responsible and high-profile position within ambitious biopharmaceutical
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company with 17 marketed products, a pipeline of late stage drug candidates and patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. Their product portfolio consists of products for HIV, Hepatitis, Oncology and Anti-fungal. You will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. By joining this client, you will become part of their mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life¬ threatening diseases. With approximately 40 colleagues based in Amsterdam, the organization has significantly grown in the past few years. Due to their strong pipeline the Market Access & Reimbursement position is strategically of very high importance to secure reimbursement for the products and to ensure future business growth in The Netherlands. Reporting to the General Manager in The Netherlands, this new Director Market Access & Reimbursement will be part of the Dutch Leadership team. Do you have the drive and leadership to be successful in this position?
De functie / The role
As Director Market Access & Reimbursement you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Market Access Strategy including pricing and reimbursement for the entire product portfolio in The Netherlands. You will ensure that access strategy across the portfolio supports product pricing and reimbursement objectives and will work in close collaboration with the cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on strategy and implementation. Furthermore, as an individual you will have demonstratable people leadership including experience with cross-functional leadership, you have a proven and successful record of Market Access experience in The Netherlands. Also, you will be working closely with key internal stakeholders and have contact with several external stakeholders (VIG, ZIN, Amcham or MOH). As an experienced director you will lead difficult negotiations while knowing the pricing and reimbursement environment in The Netherlands. The focus of this position is on securing access on the national level but creating regional access (formulary listing, tenders, hospital access) is also part of the responsibilities. This role has a one direct report and will be part of several cross-functional teams were internal alignment is crucial. As Director Market Access & Reimbursement you will join the External Affairs committee which requires a broad cross-functional remit and will work closely with our International Headquarter and affiliates in other European countries as well as both Government and Public Affairs.
Het profiel / Your profile
• a Master of Science or PhD degree preferably in Economics, Health Economics, Business studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant field
• experience with market access and/ or health economics work (in the industry or elsewhere)
• extensive understanding of Market Access processes and the goals and strategies of payers and other stakeholders in The Netherlands
• strong analytical skills, driven and proactive
• demonstrates the ability to prioritize and persist, despite obstacles and opposition
• listens actively and responds constructively to needs and views of others
• capability to network, build strong and credible relationships with paying stakeholders
• strong teamwork and facilitation - effective at being a leader or a member of teams
Het aanbod / The offer
• responsible and influential role within growing biopharmaceutical
• high-profile position and part of Dutch Leadership team
• organization with a strong pipeline of new products
• working in a proactive and driven cross-functional team
• direct influence on the implementation of the Market Access strategy
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/020-064-FMF, to Tim van Loon : email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.