Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Director Commercial Quality / QP
Strategic, international quality management position
(Noord-Holland, The Netherlands)
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. With a diverse portfolio of products and solutions, they are continuously providing patient healthcare solutions. They have built a promising pipeline centered around their core therapeutic areas. Through continuous investment in their research and development, marketing and business development, they keep growing their medicines business. Innovation is at the core of this company, with the aim of improving health and contributing to better, healthier lives. We are currently looking for a Quality Director to complete their European Quality Team.
De functie / The role
As a Director Commercial Quality / QP you are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution of commercial quality activities in the Benelux and Nordics. This needs to be in alignment with business units in order to ensure products are efficientlty distributed into the countries by meeting their regional and local standards and customer needs. In this position, you will support the relevant countries to locally roll out their Quality System. You ensure that all relevant local country suppliers/service providers are under control (including but not limited to: QTAs, Audit Program, PQR). You follow and trend-analyze monthly quality metrics in the countries and identify corresponding action plans. Furthermore, you are responsible for business support by participating in the periodic management meeting organized with other supportive functions (Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance). When it comes to Critical Quality Incidents, you escalate to the regional quality issues raised at local level and support local quality departments to elaborate and deploy action plans related to quality incidents raised locally or regionally.
As Quality Director, you are responsible for managing and leading the 8 Quality departments, and you also train and provide professional guidance to teams. You define annual objectives in compliance with annual regional quality objectives. This position has 8 direct reports and a total of approximately 20 reports. You will report to the Sr. Director Quality Europe.
Het profiel / Your profile
• M.Sc. degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Healthcare or equivalent is required; post-graduate or doctoral degree is preferred
• minimum of 7 years of experience in a Quality Role within the pharmaceutical field, and a minimum of 7 years of experience as a functional leader within an international environment
• experience or history of being a Qualified Person is required
• in-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry as it relates to Quality Compliance
• in-depth understanding of GMP & GDP regulations
• experience with development and implementation of Quality Systems and application of risk assessment tools
• strong problem solving skills, autonomous and independent, strong collaboration, management and leadership skills. Able to inspire and motivate a team.
• excellent communicative skills in English, Dutch is preferred.
Het aanbod / The offer
• strategic management position
• responsible for 8 countries
• working for a company with a diverse and interesting product portfolio
• attractive remuneration package
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/20-056-DD, to Anneke Aangeenbrug : firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call Anneke Aangeenbrug at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our Client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.