Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Senior Market Access Manager
Responsible and strategic position within a growing biopharmaceutical company
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company with 17 marketed products, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. Their product portfolio consists of products for HIV, Hepatitis, Oncology and Anti-fungal. You will be part of a team that is changing the world and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. By joining this client, you will become part of their mission to address unmet medical needs and improve life by advancing the care of patients with life-threatening diseases. With approximately 40 colleagues based in Amsterdam, the organisation has significantly grown in the past few years. Due to their strong pipeline in combination with an existing portfolio, the Senior Market Access Manager position is of strategic importance to secure further access and future business growth in The Netherlands. Are you up for this challenge?
De functie / The role
As Senior Market Access Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of pricing and reimbursement strategies for the new oncological therapeutic area. You will be developing compelling value propositions including economic and clinical argumentation for national and local payers. Furthermore, you will be working close with the cross-functional teams and have an important role in interacting with key external stakeholders (e.g., authorities and payers). There will be a close cooperation with the key account team to develop value propositions that enable local hospital access solutions. This position will have an additional responsibility to support the strategic pricing across the entire product portfolio of this organisation. The role will report directly to the Director Market Access and its office is primarily based in Amsterdam. This vacancy is created by the expansion of the oncology team and the Dutch market access team. A challenging and strategic position where you will be responsible to lead initiatives for gaining national and local access while maximising the value of the new oncology portfolio in the Dutch market.
Het profiel / Your profile
• a Master of Science or PhD degree preferably in Economics, Health Economics, Business Studies, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant field
• at least 5 years of market access experience with a proven record of gaining access for new medication in The Netherlands
• solid understanding of Market Access processes and payer needs and strategies at national and local level in the Netherlands
• driven and proactive with strong analytical skills to lead access initiatives
• previous experience in working on oncology products will be preferred
• strategic thinking and ability to influence affiliate leadership and above country level management to adopt ideas and strategies
• excellent interpersonal skills, proactive and a team player
• excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English
Het aanbod / The offer
• responsible and strategic role within a growing biopharmaceutical company
• organisation with a great pipeline of new products
• working within a new oncological therapeutic area
• working together with a proactive and driven cross-functional team
• direct influence on the local market access strategy
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WL/021-049-DD, to Tim van Loon: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Tim van Loon at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks