Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
Associate Product Manager
An interesting and commercial role at a renowned and international organisation
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client is focused on improving people’s lives with their health care products. They are dedicated on their commitments to patients, health care providers, other stakeholders and society. Their goal is to build an innovative company committed to advancing global health. A broad range of branded and generic pharmaceuticals, OTC products and medical devices are being manufactured and marketed all around the world. Their Dutch office is located in the Amsterdam region and the culture at their office can best be described as informal, open and accessible. Currently they are looking for a driven Associate Product Manager, who wants to have a direct impact on the success of the Vision Care products in the Benelux.
De functie / The role
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the marketing plans and product strategies to ensure local sales and earning goals are achieved and exceeded. Furthermore, you will analyse existing data to predict current market needs and to present the insights. In addition, you will give recommendations on the best pricing strategy based on the market situation and you will be monitoring compliance. In this position you will also be responsible for a part of the product communication related to marketing and sales. Other activities are attending events, supporting sales activities, budget monitoring and collaborating with other teams. In this position you will report to the Business Unit Manager.
Het profiel / Your profile
• at least a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing
• minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Product Manager in a medical device or surgical company
• sales background/experience is an advantage
• experience in an international company is an advantage
• able to travel within the Benelux
• excellent verbal and written skills in both Dutch and English is required, French is a plus
• personal characteristics: self-management skills, strong organizational and planning competences, analytical, budget management skills, excellent communication skills, commercial minded, customer focussed and able to influence
Het aanbod / The offer
• a diverse job at an organisation for Surgical products
• working in an international environment
• excellent working conditions
• a lot of personal responsibility, but also flexibility
• many growth and development opportunities within the role and organisation
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/21-042-FMF, to Djamila Hagemans: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.