Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
A temporary position as Complaint Specialist at a global healthcare company until the end of 2021
Het bedrijf / The company
Our relation is internationally active in the healthcare industry. They sell their products to the global market. They are always looking for new innovative medical device products by investing in research and development. With these investments they hope to stay on top of the market. They design their products through the eyes of the user, combined with an appealing design. The organisation is always looking to improve their processes. Therefore, they would like to get in touch with a Complaint Specialist.
De functie / The role
As a Complaint Specialist, you are going to work with a variety of stakeholders within the company such as Engineers, Scientists, Clinical Specialists, Field Service and Application Engineers, and Manufacturing personnel to facilitate the complaint handling processes globally. You will be responsible for evaluating and resolving complaints, initiating CAPA and analysing complaint data. In this function, you will also be providing feedback to the development and manufacturing teams on potential product improvements, product defects, and safety evaluations. You are also going to communicate with customers, call centre reps and FSEs to gather data on complaints as needed.
Het profiel / Your profile
• Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical, Engineering, Healthcare, Nursing or related technical degree with 4-8 years of experience; OR a Bachelor degree with 4+ years of experience in a medical device or related industry
• medical device or biomedical experience in an undergraduate program or other related work experience; supervisory experience
• basic understanding of CAPA, as well as global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards such as 21 CFR Parts 803, 806, 820, ISO13485, and ISO9001.
• native level of Dutch
Het aanbod / The offer
• a challenging job at a global healthcare company
• an operational role in an international environment
• a temporary contract until 31-12-2021
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/21-065-FMF, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks Secondment & Interim as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.