Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
QA Technician (MDR)
A challenging QA role at an advanced and highly automated distribution centre
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client focuses on keeping promises to patients, healthcare providers, stakeholders, and society. At the same time, they are engaged in building an innovative company, which is committed to promoting global health. Our client is the market leader in contact lenses, contact lens care products, eye optical medicines, eye optical surgical products and instruments. One of our client's largest distribution centres is located in Amsterdam. From this location, products are stored, packaged, and shipped to customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The culture of the company is characterized as informal, open, and accessible. Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and communicative QA Technician.
De functie / The role
As a QA Technician you are on the one hand responsible for the day-to-day (hands-on) quality tasks related to MDR. On the other hand, you will participate in projects related to outbound control systems. You are responsible for maintaining the system for MDR responsibilities and you will also assist with MDR related validation. Furthermore, you are responsible for improving processes for importers and distributors. Next to this, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the internal / external quality agreements. Other activities you will perform are data verification and maintenance of relevant item master data and risk management. In this role, you will be the contact point for legal manufacturers, RA, and AR. Furthermore, you will work in the QA team consisting of five specialists. Together with three of your colleagues you are involved in the MDR team. If you are enthusiastic to apply (MDR) regulations in day-to-day activities and if you have a proactive mentality, then this position is an ideal opportunity for you!
Het profiel / Your profile
• VET/bachelor’s (mbo/hbo) degree and experience with project management
• at least three years of experience in a similar role, preferably in Medical Devices (ISO 13485, FDA)
• affinity with logistics operational processes and experience with MDD/MDR
• experience with validation is a plus
• solution focused and pragmatic; searching for solutions that suit a logistic environment
• enthusiastic, customer-oriented, analytical, self-starting, responsible and excellent communication skills
• good professional and interpersonal communication skills; both oral and written in English
Het aanbod / The offer
• a fulltime position (37,5 hours per week)
• contract for 12 months, with the intention to extend for indefinite time
• part of a passionate team with a lot of substantive knowledge
• dynamic position with a diverse range of tasks
• excellent primary and secondary working conditions
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to WS/21-037-FMF, to Djamila Hagemans: email@example.com.
For further information, please call Djamila Hagemans at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Our client has chosen Derks & Derks B.V. as recruitment agency for this assignment. We request therefore to send any application or other response to Derks & Derks.