Indien solliciteer direct u verwijst naar een ongeldig webadres, is de vacature waarschijnlijk inmiddels vervuld.
Attendeer FMF hierop
LMS Operations Manager
Temporary position in Learning Management Systems for a pharmaceutical company
Het bedrijf / The company
Our client manufactures and markets high-quality drugs in a diversity of fields. The organisation has been undergoing substantial growth and expects to be a global top ten player. In Europe, our client produces, develops and markets products through a network of affiliated companies. The European R&D and manufacturing activities are concentrated in The Netherlands. The European organisation is located at Leiden but with a tight line to the other affiliates. In order to give extra support to a project the organisation is searching for a LMS Operations Manager.
De functie / The role
In the role you will be responsible and accountable for managing the day to day operational activities in the Learning Management System for APGD. The accountabilities include managing and maintaining new users, roles and training matrices to ensure effective training assignment to APGD staff, Quality Documents training, eLearning and classroom training, and employee qualifications documentation. This position should support the Lead LMS Projects and Operations to drive the vision towards LMS meeting business needs to have an electronic one-stop-shop system for all learning management activities and employee qualification records. In this position you will report directly to the Lead, LMS Projects and Operations. Operational you will be responsible to manage, monitor and enforce LMS system standards, procedures and instructions to manage employee qualification requirements, training plans, curricula management and learning activities across the organisation. You collaborate with Training Development and Deployment and Training & Logistics Associates to ensure successful deployment of classroom and online courses within the LMS and publication of AICC/SCORM compliant eLearning courses. You ensure online training publications on LMS content server, aligned with technical specifications for LMS. Also, you be responsible to capture and manage training requirements for quality documents regarding curriculum maintenance, test question design, and reporting functionality in collaboration with Training Development and Deployment and functional SMEs. Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring staff collaboration with SMEs in developing Quality Document test questions to meet established standards including version controls. Next to the above you will support ongoing system design and configuration, development, administration, maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting for current and future functionality in collaboration with IGD, the business and training development and deployment. There are some more responsibilities for this position, what makes it a very diverse role to work in.
Het profiel / Your profile
• bachelor’s Degree.
• minimum 7+ years’ experience implementing, managing and supporting a learning management system
• training matrix management in the regulated environment of the pharmaceutical industry
• experience in Knowledge Management
• experience in managing staff qualification documentation and inspection readiness
• experience working in a regulated environment (GCP/ISO/etc) with knowledge of ICH/GCP and FDA regulations
• ability to prioritize and organize a high volume workflow and follow a project through to completion
• attention for detail and high level of accuracy
• experience in leading without authority
• able to communicate and demonstrate vision and commitment globally
• excellent written and verbal communication
• customer service focused, towards both internal and external customers and business partners
• experience with a variety of computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Het aanbod / The offer
• a specialised position in LMS for the pharmaceutical company
• interesting position as operational manager to use your skills and knowledge
• temporary contract with the possibility to extend
Reactie / Reaction
Interested? Please send your resume and motivational letter by e-mail, with reference to DT/20-032-FMF, to Sandra van Putten: email@example.com. For further information, please call and discuss the opportunity with Sandra van Putten at number +31 (0)33 472 80 87.
An individual assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Tenslotte ..... / Finally ....
Is this not the job you are looking for? Please visit www.derksenderks.nl/nl/nieuwe-baan/vacatures for other challenging positions in pharma, food and medical.